Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted for ZWT6. Adapted from norway-hei.com
Make and share this Norwegian Smoked Salmon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pimiento (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- fresh ground pepper
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté onions in olive oil.
- Thinly slice smoked salmon and cut into strips.
- Whisk cream and sour cream together with herbs and spices.
- Combine salmon and sautéed onions in pie crust.
- Pour in cream & herb mixture.
- Add sliced black olives.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and pimientos.
- Bake quiche for 20 to 25 minutes at 350°F.