Recipe by Pesto lover
For ZWT 6. This is an easy and very tasty dish that is great for a brunch. This recipe is adapted from a recipe on Salmonrecipes.net.
- 5 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- white pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb smoked salmon, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 tbsp butter into skillet to melt. Add potatoes and pepper. After 5 minutes, add onion. Brown potatoes. Onion should be limp, but not browned.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs, then add milk, salmon and dill.
- Add 2 tbsp butter to skillet to melt. Pour in egg mixture over potatoes. Scramble until almost done. Remove from heat. Eggs should still be a little moist.
- Sprinkle parsley on top as garnish.