Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a for a traditional Algerian Chermoula made with liver. Kebda M'chermoula is very tasty and if you love liver then give this recipe a try. Very easy to make. Serve with basmati rice and a nice salad, mashed potato, fresh bread etc.
- Cut the liver in pieces approximately 1" long and 1/2" wide. In a large frying pan fry in the olive oil over a medium heat until browned on all sides. Reduce the heat a little and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat, add the cumin and garlic and lightly fry off.
- Liquidise the tomatoes and add to the pan, season well with salt and pepper. Add the water, mix well then cover and cook for approx 25 minutes on medium to high heat or until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in half or the chopped coriander and sprinkle the rest on the top.
- Serve with basmati rice and salad, mashed potato or fresh bread etc.