Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy, and delicious. To make it even quicker, you can use preshredded carrots from a bag or the supermarket's salad bar instead of shredding your own.
- 226.79 g egg noodles
- 44.37-59.16 ml butter
- 354.88 ml shredded carrots
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml dried rubbed sage
- 2.46 ml tarragon
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Do not rinse.
- In the same pot, melt butter over med-low heat. Add carrots; cover & cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, sage, tarragon, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Add noodles; toss to coat.
Really lovely side dish! Fast and easy....and a wonderful flavour with the sage and tarragon! Both grandsons loved it. Thank you for sharing.
I could eat the whole recipe myself. I used a preshredded bag of carrots. Very easy and Very tasty!
Simple, yet very tasty (and I'm not generally a fan of cooked carrots). It's very definitely worth making the effort to get fresh parsley for this one, not to substitute dried. It is also worth thinking about the pasta choice, for the best visual effect.