Recipe by *Parsley*
Quick, easy, and delicious. To make it even quicker, you can use preshredded carrots from a bag or the supermarket's salad bar instead of shredding your own.
- 226.79 g egg noodles
- 44.37-59.16 ml butter
- 354.88 ml shredded carrots
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml dried rubbed sage
- 2.46 ml tarragon
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Do not rinse.
- In the same pot, melt butter over med-low heat. Add carrots; cover & cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, sage, tarragon, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Add noodles; toss to coat.