Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g noodles
- 300 g soy sauce
- 200 g gingerroot
- 300 g garlic (cut into small pieces)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion (cut into long pieces)
- 200 g beans
- 200 g peas
- 200 g carrots
- salt & pepper
- 3 cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cardamom pods
- Boil the Noodles when it is cooked well keep it a side, and let the water to drain.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Fry the cinnamon, cloves, Cardamom, onions, carrots, peas, beans, ginger and garlic .
- Add the soy sauce and the pepper to it.
- After the soy sauce starts to boil add the cooked Noodles and mix it well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.