Recipe by FlippinFRACK
These mock ice cream sandwiches taste almost like the real thing and for very little calories and no fat. Try different flavors and colors by adding extracts or mixing in some fat-free instant pudding. My favorites is mint extract and vanilla pudding.
- 8 count fat free chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1⁄4 teaspoon flavored extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Let fat-free Cool Whip unfreeze.
- Mix any flavored extract, pudding mixes, or food dye into Cool Whip, if desired.
- Spoon Cool Whip onto a chocolate graham cracker, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Top with another graham cracker and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place into freezer over night.
- Note--the longer it waits the softer the crackers will become, which is a good thing, it will taste more like a real ice cream sandwich.