Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This drink is consumed long before and after Christmas here in Finland, it's great!
Make and share this Non-Alcohol Glögg (Finnish Christmas Hot Spiced Punch) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 liter black currant juice, grape juice or 1 liter other berry juice
- 2 -3 cinnamon sticks (broken into pieces)
- 5 cardamom seeds
- 2 teaspoons citrus peels
- 4 -5 cloves (crushed or broken)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 -3 pieces fresh ginger
- 1 anise seed (optional)
- 1 allspice (optional)
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- In large kettle, combine all ingredients.
- Heat slowly, until the drink is steaming hot.
- Stir occasionally.
- Be careful not to allow it to boil, just keep it warm.