Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is great when using detailed cookie cutters. The dough holds its shape and won't spread during baking. Recipe is from bakespace.com.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, five minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients and add gradually to butter mixture.
- Mix until flour is completely incorporated and the dough comes together.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Roll to desired thickness on Reynolds Parchment Paper and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake on ungreased Reynolds Parchment Paper-lined baking sheet at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until just beginning to turn brown around the edges.