Vegan Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
photo by Gingita
- Ready In:
- In a medium sized bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Start preheating oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Roll dough out and cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake in oven on a lightly oiled cookie sheet for about 10-12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I hate to be the first negative review, but I hated this recipe. It was greasy, crumbly, and incredibly difficult to work with. Flavor was really lacking. The taste isn't AWFUL (especially topped with frosting), which is why I am giving 2 stars instead of 1. I would not recommend this recipe; there are better ones out that that taste so much better and aren't a headache to work with.
Finally, an eggless sugar cookie that can be rolled and cut easily and holds its shape! My son is allergic to eggs, and a good eggless cutout cookie has been one of the hardest things to find in years of searching. I didn't have any applesauce on hand, so i used 3/4 cup oil and they came out fine. Thanks for a great recipe!