Recipe by littlebaker
I love getting those "No Pudge" brownies in the box, but I wanted to try to make them myself. My mom and made up this recipe and the whole family loves it.
Top Review by RecipeAddict
I made a double batch and put it in two 8x8 pans to bake - both in the same oven, one above the other. They took a full 35 minutes to get done (by the toothpick test), and came out more like chewy cake than brownies. They taste too bland to me, and not really chocolaty like brownies should. My husband and kids liked them , but I think I'll keep trying other recipes :).
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sweetened vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and stir until well blended. The mixture will be slightly dry.
- Put the mixture into an 8x8 pan sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.