No Cook Brownies!
Another Ani Phyo recipe!!! You have to have a dehydrator for these brownies. Great for the Raw Foods Community!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups almond meal
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup Agave or 1/3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa nibs
- Mix almond meal, cacao, salt in mixing bowl.
- Mix in agave or honey and water.
- Stir in cacao nibs.
- Use a 2 Tablespoon scooper to portion onto dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate for 6 to 7 hours, or to desired consistency.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were pretty good! Not as chewy/moist as some other reviewers said, but I think that was slightly my fault. I made the almond meal myself, and I don't think I ground it up quite enough. I was pretty worried about over processing it, and it turning to almond butter. I will update this when I make again. Thanks!Reply
see 4 more