Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was submitted by Mrs. Peterson to "American Profile". I haven't tried it yet, but I've been looking for an easy roll recipe, and this fits the bill!
- Mix oil, salt, water, yeast, sugar, wheat germ, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time, beating after each addition. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in refrigerator for at least two hours before using. This dough lasts up to five days in the refrigerator.
- To bake, make 2-inch balls from the dough. Place them in a large greased cake pan, about 1 inch apart, and cover with a damp cloth until they double in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Invert pan to remove rolls. Serve warm.