Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
You can use Jello instant chocolate cherry pudding--or regular chocolate or chocolate fudge is great too!
- 11 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 6 ounces French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 3 ounces instant pudding mix
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon, nutmeg and salt..each
- In a large bowl mix dry milk, creamer, pudding mix and sugar with a whisk. Sift 1 1/2 cups cocoa over the ingredients and incorporate with whisk (make sure you sift it or you might get lumps of cocoa in your mix).
- Add a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- 3-4 heaping teaspoons full per mug are all it takes to enjoy!
- You can give them away as gifts as you please -- either in a pretty cellophane baggie to fit inside of a mug with a single serving in small zip baggies stapled to a card with directions -- use your imagination --.
- Or just put in a jar with a sticker with instructions written on it.
- Or you can keep and just enjoy it yourself!
This is very good! I left out the creamer and just add creamer after I make a cup.