Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
No Fat Fruitcake
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit, coarsely chopped
- dried cranberries
- dried cherries
- dried blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- orange juice
- Citrus Glaze: Combine sugar and enough orange juice to make a glaze consistency.
- Cake: Beat sugars, cream cheese, citrus rinds, and vanilla until smooth in large bowl; beat in e ggs.
- Mix in combined flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt alternately sour cream.
- Mix in fruit. Pour batter into greased 12 cup fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350°F until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool.
- Drizzle with glaze.