- 2 medium carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli (about 4 1/2 cups, trimmed and sliced into 3-inch lengths)
- 1⁄2 cup MINUTE White Rice (uncooked)
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir carrots, onion, and celery in hot oil in large saucepot on medium-high heat 3 minute Add chicken broth and water: stir. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in broccoli and rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- Add soup, in batches, to belnder or food processor container; cover. Blend until pureed. Return soup puree to pot. Add milk and cheese; cook until heated through, stirring occasional.