1/2 Photos of No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts (Light)
2 hrs 15 mins
These are made with cottage cheese and thick, creamy, non-fat yogurt. They only take a few minutes to put together and are sure to impress. The prep time does include the 2 hours chilling but not the time needed to drain the yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the yogurt in a yogurt strainer or a mesh strainer lined with a paper coffee filter, place in refrigerator and allow to drain for several hours or overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly brush the tart shells with egg white and bake for 5 minutes, cool completely.
- 3In a blender container, combine the cottage cheese, drained yogurt, sweetner, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 4Divide evenly into the tart shells, place in refrigerator and allow to set for 2 to 3 hours.
- 5Place the fruit spread in a small microwave safe bowl and warm; mix the sliced strawberries and fruit spread, cover and refrigerator.
- 6When ready to serve, spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the tarts and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 937.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry all-fruit spread