Recipe by ShackaShea
These are simple and fun to make with your kids! They will satisfy your sweet tooth - and are easy to prepare quickly after a meal!
Top Review by JenniferB_RN
What nice little cookies! They were SO easy, and FAST! My kids and their friends ate them up! I shaped them into little balls when they started to set. These will be an excellent summer cookie since I don't need to use the oven. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon white Karo
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, cocoa, margarine, and milk and boil one minute.
- Add pinch of baking soda.
- Add peanut butter, karo syrup (you can use regular syrup), vanilla, and oatmeal. Mix until well blended.
- Drop on wax paper in lumps to cool.
- Let cool about 30-45 minutes.