This is interesting looking. Posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this No Bake Fruitcake by Paula Deen recipe from Food.com.
- Spray 10 mini loaf pans with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the milk and marshmallow together over low heat.
- Stir constantly, because condensed milk scorches easily, until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, coconut, dates and cherries in a large bowl.
- Add the bourbon to the milk mixture and pour over the crumb mixture.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pans and press down firmly to mold into shape.
- Refrigerate for 2 days.
Very like a fruit cake but no flour or cooking here, but made with marshmallow! Like it, especially the bourbon in it!