Recipe by Paulcm
I can't remember how I came across this BUT This is an WONDERFUL QUICK alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. It has replaced all other pies at any gathering.
Top Review by mom2blondies
This was so easy and so yummy. I brought it to a family function and everyone loved it. It is really creamy and I can't stress how easy is was to make. I think for thanksgiving I am going to make one traditional pumpkin pie and one of these.
- 8 inches prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups 100% pumpkin puree (not the pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cups of the whipped topping, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- In a large mixing bowl combine: pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and 1 more cups of whipped topping.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of whip topping.
- I will put it in a pastry bag and decorate the top with the whip cream.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.