No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
photo by Wheres_the_Beef
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
1 9 inch pie
- Add room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin pie mix and sugar to mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture until well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and spread to fill evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 2-hours prior to serving.
- Serve slices topped with 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Topping.
This was a big hit with the pumpkin lovers in my house! Very light texture, good but not heavy pumpkin flavor. Sweet, but not too sweet, and it was gone in two days! Very easy, even for someone who's not an experienced chef. Definitely something I'll be making for Thanksgiving with the fam this year!