1/1 Photo of No-Bake Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
I can't remember how I came across this BUT This is an WONDERFUL QUICK alternative to the traditional pumpkin pie. It has replaced all other pies at any gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 inches prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups 100% pumpkin puree (not the pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1In a medium-mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cups of the whipped topping, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- 2Spread evenly over crust.
- 3In a large mixing bowl combine: pudding, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and 1 more cups of whipped topping.
- 4Stir until thoroughly combined.
- 5Spoon mixture over cream cheese layer.
- 6Top with remaining 1/2 cup of whip topping.
- 7I will put it in a pastry bag and decorate the top with the whip cream.
- 8Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 600.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g