Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a creamy, light, and refreshing no bake cheesecake. I make half “plain” for my son and the other half with raspberries for everyone else! :O)
- 24 salerno butter cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
- Mix crumbs and butter together and lightly press into 9 inch square baking dish. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow crème, and vanilla with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon half of this mixture over one side of crust.
- Beat in lime juice and fold in fresh raspberries in remaining cream cheese and marshmallow mixture. Spoon over other half of crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Made this minus fresh raspberries & was perfectly happy with the resulting bars ~ the lime juice was an interesting addition! Another time, when I can find a GREAT basket of raspberries I want to make these bars again! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]