Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A No Bake cheesecake that I got from a recipe book....easy to make and delicious to eat! i made my own crust and doubled the recipe to make more.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces or 9 inches)
- Mix cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with fresh fruit or cherry pie filling or chocolate flakes, if desired.
This is yummy, cheap and easy! I topped mine off with a can of apple pie filling :)
I made this to go with our Thanksgiving meal - not everyone likes the traditional pecan, pumpkin, etc....not one slice of this one was left!
I made this for my friend as a late Christmas present and had to have a slice of it upon delivery! :) Very good for being so easy! I will do this again when I want a quick cheesecake. Thanks!