Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had this recipe for years now and it is a big hit with my family. It is my kids favorties. It is also so easy to make anyone can do it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Combine the first four ingredients until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the crust and chill for a few hours before serving.
- Top with your favorite fruit or eat it plain, it is great either way.