Recipe by Tee Lee
This pie is perfect for the summer when you don't want to use the oven, but tastes just as good in the winter. Any berries work great, but peaches are awesome in this as well! The amount of fruit is just a starting point, if you think it needs more fruit, just add it before putting the mix in the crust. "Cook time" is actually cooling time.
Top Review by windy_moon
This is a super fast way to make a nice dessert for your family. I was happy to come to the recipe because I had all of the ingredients on hand and could throw it together in less than 15 minutes. The family enjoyed it. Thanks!!
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced (or other berries or peaches)
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust (or 9-in shortbread crust)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a handheld mixer, blend whipping cream in a medium bowl while adding the sugar gradually, until stiff peaks form when the mixer is pulled away.
- In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add this to the whipping cream and combine completely.
- Gently fold the fruit into the mixture.
- Place filling into the pie crust and refrigerate about 2 hours, until set up.