Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is for the Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system
- 59.14 ml smoked almonds
- 118.29 ml diced tomato
- 118.29 ml roasted red pepper, in a jar
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml smoked paprika
- 4.92 ml anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 907.18 g boneless beef sirloin, cut into 4 pieces
- Place almonds into food processor. Cover and process until finely ground. Add tomatoes, peppers, vinegar, paprika, anchovy paste, and garlic. Cover and process until smooth. With processor running, add 2 tablespoon oil slowly until sauce is thickened. Stir in salt.
- Add remaining oil to pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil. Add beef. Cook uncovered 15 minutes for medium or until desired doneness. turning beef over once halfway through cooking time. Serve beef with sauce.