Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A meat-lovers' pizza in a bowl.
Make and share this Ninja 3 in 1: Pizza Pasta With Pepperoni recipe from Food.com.
- Set pot to STOVETOP HIGH.
- Add beef and onion to pot.
- Cook uncovered 10 minutes or until beef is browned. stirring often.
- Stir in pasta, sauce, and water.
- Set to STOVETOP MED.
- Cook uncovered 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pepperoni and 1 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Turn off pot.
- Cover and let stand 3 minutes.
Thanks so much for posting this, made it tonight and don't know what I liked the most, how easy it is to make, specially with using only one pot and the flavor so good for my meat loving DGSs, it makes a lot too so I'll have plenty of left overs for later in the week. We really enjoyed this one.