1/1 Photo of Nikki's Mac-N-Cheese Pizza
1 hr 5 mins
Lil' Miss Nikki's Note:
I must admit that i'm a sucker for Cici's mac-n-cheese pizza. So when we had our pizza night I decided to have a try at it. It actually turned out pretty close and was pretty easy. Let me know what ya think!
My Private Note
Pizza s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt (I use kosher)
- 1To make the dough: In a bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine flour, oil, salt and sugar.
- 3Add in yeast water and mix together, making a ball.
- 4Knead by hand 5-10 minutes, until when you press your thumb down the indention stays. (You could also use your hand/stand mixer if it has a kneading attachment for about 2-3 minutes or you could use your bread machine).
- 5Rub small amount of olive oil around dough, to keep it from sticking, and place in a large bowl, covering with saran wrap.
- 6Place in a warm area to rise atleast 30 minutes.
- 7While the dough is rising, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 8Drain and return to pan.
- 9Add in 1/3 jar of sauce and butter, stir.
- 10Set to the side.
- 11Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 12Roll out dough to fit either your pizza stone or out on a baking sheet, pinching up edges to make the crust.
- 13With a spoon, add a very thin layer of sauce on the dough and put in the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until dough is almost fully cooked.
- 14Remove from oven and add cooked macaroni; cover with more cheese sauce.
- 15Place back in the oven and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes or until dough is fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nikki's Mac-N-Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 817.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.7 g