Ashley's Deadly Baked Mac N Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 Kraft macaroni and cheese, boxes (reserve powdered cheese for later)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups cream or 2 cups milk
- powdered cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- not quite a 1/4 cup white wine, plus (3/4 cups for yourself)
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups garlic or 3 cups herbed croutons
- Cook the 2 boxes of kraft dinner noodles AL DENTE,set aside.
- In a saucepan on low-medium heat start adding:.
- butter, cream, powdered cheese from each kraft dinner box,cream of cheddar soup,sour cream,white wine. keep stirring till smooth and creamy.
- Next start adding 1 cup asiago cheese, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese(reserve rest for later),stir until all cheese is melted.
- Next add the sage,garlic powder,inion powder, and pepper.
- keep stirring till everything is melted.
- In a casserole dish, mix the cooked kraft dinner with 3/4 of the cheese sauce.sprinkle cheese over this.then add the rest of the cheese sauce .Top with 3 cups croutons and remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven at 400 for about 30 minutes,or until it reaches a deep golden brown. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love in Ontario Canada,where the winters are cold and the summers are even colder. I grew up in an italian family,always cooking and ALWAYS eating.Watching my grandmother and mother cook has allowed me to become the great chef i am today.My mother,my sister(soupcookie)and myself are huge food critics,were always trying new foods and new recipes.It has almost become a competitive thing between the 3 of us,and were never afraid to voice our taste opinions.