1/10 Photos of Nif's Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Skewers
This is a dish that I made up as I went along! It's easy and uses ingredients that most of us have on hand. There is probably enough marinade for twice the amount of chicken. I wasn't going to have a chance to stir the chicken so I wanted to make sure that it covered all of the chicken. I served this over brown basmati rice. The marinating time is not included. ****NOTE: I do not recommend marinating this for more than 2 hours. I find it gets a grainy texture if marinated too long. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 cups red peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients and add chicken. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours, no more.
- 2If you are using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for 2 hours.
- 3Heat grill to medium-high.
- 4Alternate chicken, pineapple and pepper pieces on skewers. Place on grill until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 2150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g