Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick recipe that I came up with at the last minute for dinner tonight. I hopw you like it! Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop, fat trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs (or plain with 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning added)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 egg whites (or 4 tablespoons if you buy it by the carton)
- olive oil (in a spritzer)
- Pound pork loin chops until quite thin, about 1/4" thick.
- In a shallow dish, add bread crumbs, parmesan and seasoning salt. Pour egg whites into another shallow dish.
- Dip cutlets into egg whites, let drip and then dip into the bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. Set on baking sheet, spritz with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes at 375°C.