Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a party mix with white chocolate, but it is different than most. We love it except for my youngest daughter who is a Becky Party Mix girl. I got this recipe from my friend, Sandy in Birmingham.
- 24 ounces white almond bark
- 8 ounces peanuts
- 4 -6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (10 ounce) boxteddy grahams honey graham crackers
- Melt almond bark in microwave according to package directions.
- Gradually add peanuts, Teddy Grahams, and Rice Krispies.
- Spoon in a thin layer onto waxed paper.
- Allow to harden ( 30-45 minutes).
- Break into bite size pieces and store in air tight container.