Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oyster cracker nibbles are great for Christmas gift trays or just snacking on during the holidays. My fabulous MIL gave me this recipe.
- 24 ounces oyster crackers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (not granules)
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- In a large mixing bowl stir together vegetable oil, dill weed, garlic powder, and powdered ranch dressing mix until well blended; then add the oyster crackers and stir to coat evenly.
- Hint: Use a rubber spatula to stir so it won't crush the crackers.
- Mix every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
- Store in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag.
- Nibbles hold up great in the freezer too so you can make them ahead and have one less thing to do during the holidays!