- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup vidalia onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil (to taste)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- boil potatoes in water until knife inserted in center comes out easily, about 15 minutes.
- drain, cool, and slice. place in a large bowl.
- meanwhile, boil chicken broth until it is reduced to 1/2 c, about 15 minutes.
- pour over potatoes, toss.
- add onions, celery, and chives, toss.
- mix lemon juice and truffle oil, pour over potatoes, toss.
- season with salt and pepper.