New Potato Salad for a Crowd
photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Peel, cube, and boil potatoes in large pot of salted water.
- In another pan, boil eggs.
- When both have been cooked through, drain and let cool.
- Peel eggs and chop.
- In large mixing bowl add cooled potatoes, chopped egg, onion, pickles, and celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise and stir gently to combine being careful not to mash potatoes.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled before serving or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!