1/2 Photos of New Potato Salad With Truffle Oil
adapted from a recipe in bon appetit, this was very good with bbq.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil potatoes in water until knife inserted in center comes out easily, about 15 minutes.
- 2drain, cool, and slice. place in a large bowl.
- 3meanwhile, boil chicken broth until it is reduced to 1/2 c, about 15 minutes.
- 4pour over potatoes, toss.
- 5add onions, celery, and chives, toss.
- 6mix lemon juice and truffle oil, pour over potatoes, toss.
- 7season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for New Potato Salad With Truffle Oil
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 271.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white truffle oil