Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
adapted from a recipe in bon appetit, this was very good with bbq.
Make and share this New Potato Salad With Truffle Oil recipe from Food.com.
- boil potatoes in water until knife inserted in center comes out easily, about 15 minutes.
- drain, cool, and slice. place in a large bowl.
- meanwhile, boil chicken broth until it is reduced to 1/2 c, about 15 minutes.
- pour over potatoes, toss.
- add onions, celery, and chives, toss.
- mix lemon juice and truffle oil, pour over potatoes, toss.
- season with salt and pepper.