nestle cookies & cream fudge
Make and share this Nestle Cookies & Cream Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line 9 inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil stirring constantly for 3 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in morsels, marshmallow creme, crushed cookies and vanilla extract.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top.
- Gently swirl cookies into fudge using a knife without touching bottom of pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.