Cookies & Cream Milkshake
Low Cal summer treat!
- Ready In:
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages chocolate cookies
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, place the low-fat ice cream, and low-calorie chocolate cookies (aprox 30) and 1 percent milk.
- Add the pure vanilla extract and blend untill most of the cookies are broken, leaving a few larger chunks.
- Pour into 4 glasses and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Cookies and milkshake! Does it get any better than that?? A resounding two thumbs way up from both my mini food critics :D. We did use vanilla ice cream just because that's what we prefer (and what I had available) and it was absolutely lip smackin' scrumptious. I didn't use low fat or low calorie products, it was for the kids so I wasn't too worried and we don't use artificial sweeteners. We'll be saving this for a summer time treat for sure ! Thanks for the yummy after school snack Lady in love :). Made and enjoyed for PAC Spring '11 :DReply