Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are sinfully rich and always a hit at potlucks. The person I got the recipe from said they are called Neiman Marcus bars because the ingredients are expensive (I think she was talking about the 2 cups of pecans).
- Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x13" cake pan.
- With mixer mix powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese until combined.
- Fold pecans into filling mixture.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Bake 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min at 300 degrees.
- Let bars cool and cut into squares.
I made these for a fundraiser. Let me just say, about 1/3rd never left the house. The staff bought most of them. These are absolutely addicting. I am making 4 batches today for all my friends and co-workers because they are the best bar cookie hands down. very easy to make also. Thank you for posting.
Easy, quick, and can be made from things you just might have in the cupboard and fridge. I wasn't able to find butter pecan cake mix the first time I made this, but a caramel cake mix is wonderful too!