Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are sinfully rich and always a hit at potlucks. The person I got the recipe from said they are called Neiman Marcus bars because the ingredients are expensive (I think she was talking about the 2 cups of pecans).
- Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x13" cake pan.
- With mixer mix powdered sugar, butter and cream cheese until combined.
- Fold pecans into filling mixture.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Bake 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min at 300 degrees.
- Let bars cool and cut into squares.