Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
All natural ingredients to super-satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut out 6 pieces of aluminum foil for the fruit.
- Wash and dry the nectarines. Cut them in two, and take out the nuts.
- Cut the three vanilla beans in half length-wise.
- Put 2 nectarine halves and one half-stick of vanilla in the center of each piece of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle 1 tbs of lavender honey over each of the 6 parcels.
- Fold the foil inwards to form parcels, squeezing the ends to keep the steam and juices inside.
- Cook 20 minutes.
- Serve with creme fraiche or any low fat thickened cream.
- If you have any edible lavender, you could sprinkle on 1/2 tsp per parcel.
so simple, and yet so delicious. I had a hard time cutting the nectarines in half, so i just sliced them. Topped them with candied almonds and creme fraiche. such a treat.
This is one of those recipes that is so simple and yet so amazingly good, that you wonder why you haven't made it before! We LOVED these Mme Melissa! I had one minor blip - I did not have any spare vanilla pods, they are all taken up in my assorted sugars! So, I dribbled a little vanilla extract on these nectarines with the honey - they were still fabulous! We ate these with low fat creme fraiche and I baked them with a sprig of lavender from the garden. Thanks for a lovely low fat and healthy dessert recipe! FT:-)