Kate's Afternoon Wine Cooler (Zwt - France)
- Ready In:
1 12 oz serving
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice (sweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup Fresca soda (diet, Sprite or 7-Up work too)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (I use Riesling)
- Combine all ingredients, find yourself a very tall glass, enjoy & then have another!
- Note: Sorry about the Riesling, Kate. It's a personal favourite, but you can sub a favourite French choice. :-).
Join The Conversation
Wow! What an awesome drink for hot Summer days when you want something great to sip on, but don't want to get wasted. Made it last night & used chardonnay as thats what I usually drink. Made one serving and now I have a pitcher out to triple the recipe. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an American transplanted from Dallas to Iceland by marriage to a native Icelander & I retired to become his "Kitchen Queen". We love to entertain our family & friends, so I have an eclectic collection of recipes. I especially love simple, easy-fix, flexible & make-ahead recipes - BUT also like challenging myself on occasion. I enjoy baking & food photography. I am devoted to the "More is Always Better Principle" & apply it liberally to bacon, butter & garlic. I can have ingredient issues due to availability here in Iceland & my DH is medically diet-restricted from some ingredients as well. Either situation might require me to modify a recipe, but I will do my best to be true to your recipes & fair/honest in my reviews. Mary Pat (aka twissis)