Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my husband's ALL TIME favorite meal. When I fix this meal, I fix mashed potatoes, pork & beans and cottage cheese with it. I am also really fond of this meal.
- 1 (6 count) packagemeaty pork necks
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans sauerkraut
- Cook neck bones till falling apart done.
- Drain water off, leaving about 1/2 cup.
- Pour kraut over top of meat and mix in with meat.
- Cover with good fitting lid.
- Cook on low till kraut is good and hot.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.