Prep 12 hrs
Cook 8 hrs
Traditional, easy, and most scrumptious!
- 2 -3 lbs beef (London Broil, Flank, Round)
- 1 1⁄2 cups soya sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce (or Frank's red hot)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Cut beef into strips (against grain) and soak for 9-12 hours.
- Hang in oven (on racks) at 150F for 7-8 hours, leave door open a bit.
- This really makes a mess of your oven, so you might want to put foil at the bottom of it.