1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This cheesecake is not for dessert! Recipe is from Taste of Home. This should be made the day ahead because it needs to be refrigerated for 8 hours. Refrigeration not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- whole kernel corn, garnish
- cubed avocado, garnish
- tomato, chopped, garnish
- sliced ripe olives, garnish
- salsa (optional)
- cracker (optional)
- tortilla chips (optional)
- 1Combine crushed tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 2In large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour until smooth.
- 3Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- 4Stir in the chicken, cheese blend and onions.
- 5Pour over crust.
- 6Place pan on baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 8Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- 9Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 10Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 11Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- 12Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- 13Garnish with corn, avocado, tomato and olives.
- 14Serve with salsa and crackers, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Party Slices
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g