Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This cheesecake is not for dessert! Recipe is from Taste of Home. This should be made the day ahead because it needs to be refrigerated for 8 hours. Refrigeration not included in prep time.
- 1 3⁄4 cups nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- whole kernel corn, garnish
- cubed avocado, garnish
- tomatoes, chopped, garnish
- sliced ripe olives, garnish
- salsa (optional)
- cracker (optional)
- tortilla chips (optional)
- Combine crushed tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in the chicken, cheese blend and onions.
- Pour over crust.
- Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Garnish with corn, avocado, tomato and olives.
- Serve with salsa and crackers, if desired.