My friend shared this recipe with me, and I was so reluctant because I don't even like Doritos, but she insisted I try it, and my whole family LOVED it. It is moist and has such a great flavor and even smells yummy cooking! Now I make it often. I pound the breast to flatten them and make them cook faster.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put chicken breasts in zip-lock bag and pound to flatten somewhat.
- Combine mayonnaise and Italian Seasoning in wide bowl.
- Crush Doritos in a zip-lock into pencil eraser sized pieces (or smaller).
- Roll chicken in the mayo mixture and then roll in Dorito crumbs.
- Place in casserole dish and drizzle with melted butter all over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered thirty minutes.
Nothing we didn't like about this recipe. I did cut it back to serve 2 people. No issues there. :)
I had my doubts...but this one is a keeper! I will be making this again! Yummm
Great Recipe...I would even recommend a higher temperature..maybe 375..to ensure the Doritos get nice and crispy! I used Ranch Doritos, yum! I bet the spicy ones or barbeque Doritos would be wonderful! Thanks for a quick recipe :)