1/2 Photos of Nacho Cheese Dorito Chicken
My friend shared this recipe with me, and I was so reluctant because I don't even like Doritos, but she insisted I try it, and my whole family LOVED it. It is moist and has such a great flavor and even smells yummy cooking! Now I make it often. I pound the breast to flatten them and make them cook faster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put chicken breasts in zip-lock bag and pound to flatten somewhat.
- 3Combine mayonnaise and Italian Seasoning in wide bowl.
- 4Crush Doritos in a zip-lock into pencil eraser sized pieces (or smaller).
- 5Roll chicken in the mayo mixture and then roll in Dorito crumbs.
- 6Place in casserole dish and drizzle with melted butter all over the chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered thirty minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Cheese Dorito Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.2
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 138.5 mg
- Sodium 610.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese flavor Doritos