Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are simple, unpretentious and my tried and true peanut butter cookies that I've been making from the beginning of time. They easy and lickety-split they're done before you know it.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees-Fahrenheit.
- Cream peanut butter and margarine. Add sugar and brown sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Drop teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. Flatten with floured fork.
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes until done.
wow these are amazing cookies. Just getting use to my oven and they were a bit dark but so yummy and moreish. Have eaten half of them already.