Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sweet & spicy fresh pineapple salsa. I make it slightly different every time, so the recipe below is my best guess at measurements
- 2 cups pineapple, fresh, diced
- 3 jalapenos, diced, seeded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Mix ingredients together.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite chips or Mexican specialty.
- I love it with fish or shrimp tacos.