Wonderful with pork steaks or chops! Goes well with any bbq'd meats.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh pineapple or 1 1/2 cups drained canned pineapple chunks, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet pepper, any colour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons squeezed lime juice
- salt & pepper
- In a small glass bowl combine all ingredients, blend well.
- Refrigerate in airtight glass container for up to 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was easy to make and so tasty. I used a combo of red and orange bell peppers and red onion. The result was so colorfully pretty, and yummy as well. Fresh pineapple is so much better than canned, but not always on hand. I used fresh, which I was lucky to have. You could also substitute a jalapeno for the sweet bell peppers for a bit more kick, and it would be equally good. Thanks Derf2440 for posting.Reply
see 11 more