Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a recipe I found on the back of a ramen noodle package I changed it some to suit our tastes and what we usually have on hand to cook with. I now get weekly requests from my kids to make this dish. You can speed up cook time by chopping up ingredients ahead of time.If you like a little kick to your dish add in 1/2 tsp or so ofdiced jalapeno peppers with your green pepper. This recipe is quick and easy .I never have any leftovers when I serve this for dinner!
- 3 packages shrimp flavor ramen noodle soup (3 minute)
- 1 cup green pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped to bite size pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) bagfrozen chiense vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) packageimmatation crabmeat, cut up into bite size pieces
- Cook and drain noodles according to directions on package SET ASIDE 2 FLAVOR PACKETS!
- Keep third packet for another use.
- set noodles aside.
- In a wok heat oil then stirring constantly Saute garlic,onions& green peppers, for apx.
- two minutes then add frozen veggies.
- cook until onions are almost translucent.
- (about 3-5 minutes) Add in oyster sauce stir, next add prepared noodles then 2 flavor packets stir well.
- Finally add crab meat cook and stir for two more minutes or until crab meat is warm thru.
- and frozen veggies are warmed as well.